Got a gypsy soul to blame
[html]

It was with a fleeting, longing look that she allowed Eris to take the cream and marmalade kitten. The attachment would always be there, and she could only hope the dark woman would treat the feline well. Foxglove mentally braced herself for the questions that were sure to come, but it was not what she had expected, certainly. There was no question of her skills or why she had left her last pack (though she hoped this was because she had washed the scent away completely), only the question of whether or not it was her sister that brought her here. The blonde hybrid did not look to her silver counterpart now; this was only for her to answer.

"I want nothing more than to be close to my sister," she admitted. "I left her long, long ago, and when I returned, she was not where I had last known her to be... And I feared finding her. The possibility of rejection was too intimidating and I faltered... I did not find her soon enough. If I had, I may not have seen the things I have. Recent months have shown me that the only ones you can trust are family." She paused, still looking away from Maggie, jade eyes watching for the dark woman's reaction. "Maggie claims that this pack is family, and she is my family. I would do anything to keep the distance between us short."

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread