[J] dancer's deity
[html]

IT BE A RAZEY! YAY!

The young girl's call was quickly answered by a ringing howl from deeper within the lands. Eyes the color of red wine watched as a horse and its master riding atop it approached, seeing a faint smile on the stranger's face the woman couldn't help but feel a little more reassured. His southern drawl wasn't like any she'd heard before, it was certainty different but it was not used in a demeaning or dominant manner.  Answering back, Selene gave a faint wave of her hand to show where she stood with her stallion. "Good day, Casa di Cavalieri? I didn't know where I was heading...I come from Anathema. I just recently left the caves. " Her explanation was short, but truly meant to be paused for at least a moment. "I wanted to find out a little more about this place. Maybe if you need more members I could join you?" True, Sel was on the smaller side; but what can a little training with a sword do to fix that?

The prospect of finding another home was a tricky one, the last place the hybrid lived she had left so early on. It was possible she couldn't easily be trusted. Her pelt didn't smell too much of Anathema, being so new to their ranks, it could give her away in a heartbeat. But of course, if asked the Italian would tell the truth, you can't have trust without honesty. The girl slid off the saddle of her stallion, putting herself on the same ground as the member of the pack, the only workable sign of respect Selene could currently muster and work up. "My name's Selene Vansenza. What's yours?" The girl kept her voice soft and polite, making sure to be friendly to this stranger. And why shouldn't she? He had come to the borders to greet her and treated her with some respect. Hopefully this would be a breeze.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread