[J] dancer's deity
[html]

no prob, mine just sucks 'cause I am horrible at joining posts.

The petite coydog felt her tail waving at his friendly demeanor, enticing just the smallest smile she could manage, while still being friendly. The man asked about her previous home, why she had left. There really was no real reason, nothing too serious in fact. She ran her fingers through her mane for a second, quietly thinking it over. "I guess I'm just scared of the caves. They are a little claustrophobic and I fear that in my sleep the ceiling would cave in. And I just wasn't handling it there well. I didn't fit in." Lifting a shoulder, the femme shrugged. She tried to keep this as casual as possible, discarding all uptight businesslike ways away from their conversation.

She leaned on her dapple brown horse, patting his neck gently. Wayne asked his name, and gently Selene replied "I didn't name him. This shaman woman gave him to me, naming him Ukaglay which means "Great Spirit". I usually call him Uka." This time she smiled, content that someone was interested in the name of her steed. Sel loved horses, she'd have a whole herd if she was allowed. They truly were gentle creatures with a heart, something precious to the young Italian.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread