[J] dancer's deity
[html]

*cries at her own horrible fail post*

Selene could easily hate herself for leaving Anathema, but it made her slightly uncomfortable in ways that were so prodding and seem to resurface the things she had seen, had felt. It truly wasn't the place for her. But this new pack, Casa seemed right. She relaxed as Wayne  explained more about his pack, the structure and beliefs. It all sounded nice, how two beings could look upon something that had happened that wasn't too nice at all, and turn the situation around to unite others into an elite structure for the protection of others. Her full attention was diverted to what Wayne said about Casa, and it was true. It sounded like a great place.

Although decisions could not always be chosen at once, she knew it. Casa di Cavalieri sounded like the place for her. She could fight, she could do many things. Patting the large nose of her stallion, with a clear steady voice Selene said "It sounds like a great place to live. I am sure I would enjoy it here along with Uka here. I'd like to make Casa my home." A dark brown tail waved in confirmation, knowing that even though she had been part of Anathema, this could hopefully become a better home. Would the brawny cowboy call a leader? What would happen?

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread