[J] dancer's deity
[html]

Excuse my immense fail. I am horrible at joining posts, but if she's accepted they definitely would be better quality and possible better length.

Reassurance was surely felt as Wayne called out, letting a loose yet powerful call to the sky. The girl patted her horse's head as Ukaglay flicked an ear at Wayne, almost as if telling him to settle down. A woman appeared with a horse, coming quickly to greet them. Selene offered a polite "Good day." She was sure this was one of the leaders from the way they had answered Wayne's call. The woman asked Wayne who she was, and even though capable of introducing herself, Selene stayed quiet as the question wasn't directed at her.

She'd be loyal. She wound not up and leave like she did in Anathema. This was an easily live able place, and the people were easy to befriend. The caves had been too dark, too daunting and the people seemed distant. Not calming it friendly as these two people before her were. After a few moment's wait, Selene quietly said "I was hoping to make this my home" 

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FF008A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ower-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread