[J] dancer's deity
[html]
/ +352

It was not with a hard eye that Anann looked over the coy-dog woman, but she did not hide the fact that she was assessing the other. The brown femme didn’t appear to have a lick of wolf blood in her, aside from the small traces that came along with her doggish ancestry. Not that it really mattered, but it left her frame smaller and lighter than the vast majority of the pack. Still it was not brute strength that they lacked nor was it the only trait they wished for in the members. Selene, as Wayne had introduced her, still appeared to be quite fit and the Luna was left with the impression that Selene could handle herself. Though there was something oddly familiar about her scent, though it was thin and fading.

Anann looked to Wayne a moment, trying to gauge what opinion he had begun to form about this perspective new member. Selene, it is nice to meet you. I am Anann Kelevra, Luna here. She said once Wayne had introduced them and they had both spoken their small piece. I see, but might I ask were you are from? There is something familiar about your scent, but I can’t seem to place it. Her brows furrowed a bit. The scent was just too faint for her to tie to the memory of Naniko and the scent she had carried on the day of her visit.

It was not that Anann had a problem taking in those that had left other packs. Quite the opposite in fact, for Casa di Cavalieri was open to any who sought out the safety of their borders. It was only that she preferred to know what ties had been left behind and what repercussions might follow. Had she been able to place the scent it would have been less concerning. Gunnar, too, had come from Anathema. A fact that Naniko had seemed rather unconcerned about when she had learned the boy had joined their ranks. Instead she had only seemed relieved to know his whereabouts and that he was doing well.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread