[J] dancer's deity
ah! My posts are getting worse and worse

Selene couldn't help but feel grateful that Wayne had called the Luna so early on. A nod of gratitude was passed to the larger canine, her own thanks for the day to someone else. She worried about her lack of mass, the inability to use her bulk for useful things. She could always train though, build strength and use it to her advantage in the future. Things indeed were looking up though, the questions were friendly and polite, not at all showing any sign of ill feelings or thoughts. Anann soon asked about her previous home, large dark ears folded themselves against her skull as Selene attempted to explain. "I lived in Anathema. But I wasn't really suited for that pack both by adapting and social roles." In truth the girl felt guilt for abandoning the pack, even for her own selfish reason. But she was lonely, her own den was too large to just keep her in there, a different larger family would be happy to accommodate themselves in that den, at least she was doing a favor.

"And I'm guessing this is a happy place for horses? Judging on how well kempt both of yours are. Although treating Uka like king would be a mistake." Selene joked lightly, watching the assemble of equines all by their masters. Hopefully Uka wouldn't get spunky with the rest of the horses, he'd become a problem and who knew what she'd have to do to solve it. Her hopes were high, a dark tipped tail waving in nervous anticipation. How long now?

Messages In This Thread