Can't escape
[html]
OOC comments here.

Odessa had heard through Novak of the new slave, the Serb himself hearing it from the other slaves who had heard it from whispers in the air. The Serb reported, later on, that he had visited this man, only for a moment, more of a passing glance and said he was in poor shape. Though Novak had used the word visited loosely, Odessa understood what he meant. It was fairly early on in the morning and Odessa was quick to gather up her medicine. Today the tools consisted of various vegetables, which held a lot of vitamins for cell growth and what not, and ginger for the pain relief. These primitive medicines were everything Odessa believed in, and she was sure they'd do the trick. Novak pointed out that the slave may be stubborn, something he picked up from the plethora of wounds.

Of course she had other wares, splints and bandages. More proven tactics. Entering the place where the slaves resided, Odessa alerted him to her presence by coughing slightly and then speaking. 'Morning. I've come to check you over, that's a lot of injuries you've got thee and I don't want you dead because of them' she said, 'It'll be on my head then' the medic said with a gentle smile.

Word Count: 000
table by raze, template by revo. <3
<style type="text/css">
.SecodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/s7TRm.png') #cfeafb no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.SecodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px dashed #000; background:#fff; color:#5d513c; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecodesInput b {color:#f5d909; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.SecodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.SecodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#f5d909; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread