Can't escape
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

'Now, come on' she said softly, kneeling down a comfortable distance away from him. 'I'm not going to hurt you. I promise' the medic comforted quietly, thin grey gloved hands reaching into the bag to pull out her tools. 'Look, it's only vegetables and herbs. Ginger, see?' she prompted, letting the ginger fall into her other hand and then stretching her arm out to present the objects to him. Odessa waited for a moment, before pulling her arm back and sighing. 'Will this convince you?' she commented, pulling her pocketknife from her bag and slicing the apple and chopping a small chunk of ginger off. She ate them quickly, eager to prove she was up to no ill and get on with the treatment.

Odessa pulled herself closer, 'Come on, just let me have a look. I haven't got anything else in by bag apart from this knife' she said, holding the blade aloft, 'And that's just to cut the greens. Please don't make me have to get Novak in here'. The Serb was ready outside if he was needed, all it would take was a call. She'd get this slave seen to one way or another. And even though this new slave was a Goliath, in his state Novak would have no trouble with him.

<style type="text/css">
.dessaa b {font-weight:bold; color:#b17444; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a200c; }
.dessaa p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dessaa {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4d3a4d; background-image:url(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3823/odessa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 346px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#231022; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dessaa p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dessaa p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread