Can't escape
[html]

(000)ooc

'There we go' she said, almost happily. 'I'm not going to check you over for injuries at the moment. Imhotep might do that instead. He's nice, he'll take care of you... I jsut want you to eat something healthy. Looking healthy on the outside is nothing if you insides are all spongy' she smiled. Pulling a small wooden plate from her bag, Odessa used the knife to chop up the herbs and fruit. Here' Odessa said, 'Now you know it's not poisonous, you can eat it and then I can go if you like?' All he need do was nod and she'd make sure he ate the food, collect her plate and leave.

Novak shrugged, 'I'm not chained up and beaten, am I? I've learnt. I don't act up. I get treated decently' he explained. He didn't particularly care about the new slave, the new slave wasn't his business after all. Novak was charged with caring for whatever Imhotep and Odessa wanted him to do. He had learnt though, and learn well. And as of that'd he'd been treated relatively well. Decent food, a decent place to sleep, a good amount of freedom.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread