I'll play my soul to sleep
[html]

:>

The girl looked absolutely terrified of him, and Ezekiel smiled. He didn’t intend to frighten her, but there was likely nothing to be done. Having encountered many children lost in the world, he knew that a gentle approach needed to be taken. Amber eyes flicked up to the colt, and to Oblak’s response. The mare, who had been a mother many times before, nudged him back and began to greet him as she might any other boy lost from a herd. Social creatures as they were, horses flocked to one another.

“Lost, eh? Well you’re in luck—Inferni is just beyond this border. We’ll get you warm and get you some food and figure out what to do then,” he said, certain of her heritage. No wolf would be so lean or have such large ears. “I’m Ezekiel. What’s your name?” Friendly, simple talk. He did not question her too thoroughly and certainly made a point to ensure she was not left wondering if her cold journey would need to go on. Having done this before, Ezekiel was experienced with the wild frights and imaginations of lost children.

<style>
#zeke-raven {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#zeke-raven p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#zeke-raven p.zeke-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#zeke-raven .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#zeke-raven .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#zeke-raven b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#zeke-raven u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#zeke-raven b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread