I'll play my soul to sleep
[html]
http://i44.tinypic.com/k1orgw.jpg) no-repeat top;">
:]

A small tremor shook through her body as she waited for the male to speak. Her eyes lifted to watch Adonis and the mare. He seemed to already have taken a liking to her, but maybe it was because he missed his own mother just like she missed hers. He whinnied lightly as she touched him and he bounced up and down in his spot kicking out his legs before sidling up next to her and pressing his cheek against her shoulder. Some of his spirit came back as she watched him before shifting her eyes back to the male that had found her.

Inferni? she asked, with a slight tilt of her head. For some reason the name of the pack rang as familiar to her but she could not quite place her paw on it. She repeated the word over and over in her head, again and again, trying to trigger something that would tell her where she had heard it before. Yet, it was to no avail and the girl repeated the word in her mind so much that it did not sound right to her anymore. Her face was scrunched up in confusion for a moment but she relaxed her ears flicking up slightly in an attempt to listen to the kind male's words.

I'm Sylvia, she responded quietly, her head dropping down once again. She wanted to go home so bad that her stomach was churning with anxiousness. Her eyes drifted back up to him deciding that this would be the best course of action. I can come with you? she asked, with a slight tilt of her head. He already offered, but she was not sure what his intentions were. To just keep her there for a few hours and send her on her way again or give her a place to stay until her mother and father found her. Either way, she needed somewhere to sleep, and the nights were bitterly cold. There was no way she wanted to spend another night alone in the open. It was not fair to Adonis.

Word Count; 349 words

[/html]

Messages In This Thread