I'll play my soul to sleep
[html]
http://i44.tinypic.com/k1orgw.jpg) no-repeat top;">
:]

Her eyes followed his hand as he rubbed a patch of bare skin on his arm. She wondered slightly what had happened for him to get a scar like that. Did he get in a huge fight and beat up some wolves? Her mind wandered with the thoughts, but the girl did not dare ask any questions about it. Too shy to word any thoughts that came to her mind especially with the new male before her. Sylvia's ears pricked at the sound of his voice again and her tail wagged behind her lightly at his suggestion. At least she would have some warm food in her belly and none of this cold, smoked stuff that the male she ran into gave her.

Yeah, I'd like to come with you, she responded with an enthusiastic nod as she jumped up to her feet. Her tail kept wagging along behind her as she padded up closer to him. She was used to being picked up by her mother and she waited patiently. She turned back to look at Adonis as she watched him stay close to the mare. It would not take much if anything at all to make the colt follow the other mare. He seemed all too eager to follow right along behind her no problem and she wondered if she would ever be able to peel him from her side if they ever made the trek back home.

His name is Adonis, my mother named him after a wolf she knew, she spoke quietly, still not completely comfortable in his presence, but comfortable enough to share some information with him about herself. Seeing as he was her saviour in her time of need, it seemed only polite to offer some sort of conversation. Her upbringing was not completely without manners and she knew better then to be rude to someone who was willing to help.

Word Count; 317 words

[/html]

Messages In This Thread