I sleep all night and I work all day
Merlin gratefully took the drink, he wasn’t quite sure what this drink was or what it tasted like, but he was still grateful for her offer. "Don't worry," He said between small sips of the bottle, "I broke my foot a couple of weeks back, that’s why I got these boots on; they help keep my foot from damage." He looked down at the boots, they had passed Merlin’s entire tests, and he could even climb without getting hurt, mostly. "I guess they didn't go as well under pressure from the tree."
He tasted the strange drink in his mouth; it had a weird taste, spicy at first, then sweet and tangy. After a few more sips he passed the drink back to the she-wolf. He breathed some more fresh air and sat down in the grass and dirt. He needed to check on his foot, in case something bad did happen up the tree. He slowly unstrapped the leather and removed the boot. He felt around the swollen sole, it hurt to touch, but didn't look too infect other than that produced by the broken bone. He carefully replaced the boot back on and looked up at the she-wolf, "No bad damage thankfully," He said slowly standing up.

Messages In This Thread