I sleep all night and I work all day
Merlin looked at the she-wolf and smiled at her concerned looked, "No need to worry, these shoes keep the weight off the broken part, leaving room for it to hopefully heal." He chuckled a little as the she-wolf almost panicked after seeing his inflated foot.

"Yes I'm alone out here" He said, he thought about how others always asked him why he wasn’t in a pack, but he didn't like crowds and especially didn't like taking orders after his childhood events. "I probably always will be alone" He mumbled, barely audible. He had to admit be a lone wolf had its disadvantages, friends were harder to make and having someone who was more than just a friend would be near impossible. It made Merlin depressed, knowing he would die a loner, but he couldn't see his life being any different.

Merlin pushed his thoughts away and grinned at the she-wolf, "You do worry don't you?" He chuckled smirking. He was grateful for her concern, but then was less grateful for making him wonder if his foot was really getting worse, but Merlin had done his research through books and knew the best you could give a broken foot is rest and little pressure, but with a hard life of 'living off the land' made it hard to find the time to rest.

Messages In This Thread