Frolic Comic
[html]

Pandora
WC: 261 Don't mind at all Big Grin

Pandora was getting a little frustrated that her toy had been lost. She pounded a paw into the snow and harrumphed. Then her ears twitched toward the house. Dalgina? She called out her tail wagging swiftly. Then crunches in the snow startled her and her tail shot downward as her legs stiffened. A stranger The female lowered herself just slight and looked up at the female as she approached. Her ears drew back. When she sniffed her she didn’t move her bi-coloured eyes watching her carefully shifting back and forth. Then the stranger said her name and inquired about her toy. In an instant she felt no longer like a stranger but someone that knew her sister and someone who could help her. She popped up her tongue lolling out her tail swaying back and forth behind her legs. You know my name? What yours? The youth started to sniff at her legs rounding her in-between her legs and looping back round to her front. She reached her muzzle upward to lick her chin as her front paws raised off the ground just slightly. You’re nice. She said determined quickly after her quick inspection. She looked to Dalgina. She’s nice. Then the remembrance of her toy came back and her tail stuck straight out whipping against one of the white female’s legs as she stayed close. Her gazes shoot back and forth between the pair. I found something! It be bumpy and round and taste funny. Help me find the toy? She started to sniff out the little acorn once more
I dream of seeing what you see when you look at the sky

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread