Frolic Comic
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 369

At first, Pandora was scared of Kiara. Her lowered body and flattened ears made the multicolored puppy look smaller than she was, an impressive feat for one so young. Kiara just gave a friendly smile. The Ikusei wasn't a scary wolf by any sense of the word, and even her multiple scars didn't detract too much from her overall friendly appearance. Dalgina and Hornin already knew this, and it only took Pandora a few moments to figure it out as well. Then, much like her sister, Pandora found Kiara to be her close friend. The puppy wasn't nearly as enthusiastic as her sister, but she still rubbed up against Kiara and positioned her small body between the snow wolf's front legs. As the puppy passed by the Ikusei's head, Kiara gave her a few friendly licks. "Kiara is my name." The snow wolf laughed again as Pandora licked her chin and playfully pushed the small puppy with her muzzle.

It was wonderful for the snow wolf to hear that both Dalgina and Pandora thought so much of her. They both thought she was nice and Dalgina used that strange nickname she had for Kiara. At their first meeting, Kiara had proclaimed that Olnayni was her secret name. Therefore, it was only appropriate to act hurt when Dalgina revealed the name to Pandora. "Dalgina, that's my secret name! You weren't supposed to tell anyone. Oh well, I guess Pandora can be trusted. Pandora, can you keep my secret?"

A toy? Toys for puppies could literally be anything. So finding whatever it was would be a more than difficult task. Kiara craned her head around, trying to think of what was round and bumpy at the same time. Both puppies were eagerly looking for the "toy," although Kiara noted happily that Pandora had chosen to stay close to her. Because of the older wolf's hight advantage she was able to spot a bit of brown in the snow. Not far off was an acorn that showed signs of a beating, something that wasn't uncommon when puppies were involved. Kiara walked over to it and sniffed the acorn slightly, noting it smelled a lot like Pandora. "Pandora, is this acorn you toy?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread