Frolic Comic
[html]

Pandora
WC: 304

Pandora tilted her head slightly at the name her sister spouted for the white wolf. She looked at her and smiled… She do look like. Then as the female told her name but then began to scold her sister. The multi-coloured pup’s ears fell back for a brief moment as worry filled her eyes. Then Pandora felt compelled to get her attention. It wasn’t her sister’s fault that she told her secret she was her sister after all and sisters don’t have secrets. Kiara, Kiara, look at me look at me. The female immediately started to chase her tail and flopped on her back and wiggled from side to side as she batted her paws at the white female. I funny? Wait wait… She popped back up and rose on her hind legs and started to bat her paws at kiara her feet bouncing to keep balance. I dancing. She said proudly. Then when she felt that her sister was safe and the situation had quickly turned to her toy hunt she smiled and her tongue lolled as she panted from the small show. She stayed close to Kiara as she ran around in circles and dug her nose into the snow her frantic search back in a snap. She tripped upon her feet and her face fell in just a little deeper. She popped her head up and looked at her tingla and the white female her face covered in white. She giggled happily as her tongue cleaned her cold nose. Then Kiara spouted the good news and Pandora hopped from side to side. Yay. Yay. Tingla go see. It fun. She ran up to Kiara her tail wagging and dual-toned eyes bright with joy. Tank you. She then licked her toes to show her gratitude. Then bounced off to her sister’s side.
I dream of seeing what you see when you look at the sky

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread