Frolic Comic
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC text here

Dalgina's ears flattened at the brief scolding that followed. I sorry. I no tell. Keep secret! Her tail wagged as Kiara suggested that Pandora might be able to keep the secret too, and looked over at Pandora. She laughed as her tingla set off, trying to catch her own tail. Barking Dalgina set into her own small spin, neatly trapping her tail before letting go, watching as Pandora stood up and danced. Giggles erupted from the black puppy. Pandora funny.

The search quickly returned to the toy, with Dalgina digging through. A few brief moments later Kiara called out about finding the toy. Pandora was delighted, calling Dalgina over to see. Happily she bounced through the snow, tiny oomphs escaping her as she got mouthfuls of the white stuff in her mouth. Pandora bounced over to her side, Dalgina responding with sticking her tongue in her tingla's ear. She grabbed the acorn and ran over to Kiara. She sat down between the white wolf's paws and began chomping on it. Fun.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread