Frolic Comic
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 331

Unfortunately, what was meant to be only a little teasing was taken as scolding by the puppies. Kiara watched as Dalgina and Pandora both flattened their ears and bodies. Poor Dalgina was really upset and tried to defend herself by promising not to tell anyone else about Kiara's "secret name." The arctic wolf smiled a little and tried to remedy the situation. But before she could get a single word out, Pandora tried to claim Kiara's attention. The multi-colored puppy called out the the older wolf as she tried to catch her own tail. Dalgina to took to the game and caught up to her own tail rather quickly. "Haha, your both pretty funny." Soon Pandora was standing on her hind legs and waving her forepaws in the air. The Ikusei sat back and watched her charge's childish antics. "That's quite impressive Pandora." The black puppies giggles were infections and Kiara was soon chuckling as well.

Not long after that the puppies focus was back on hunting for the toy. Kiara turned briefly to Dalgina saying in an apologetic voice, "I wasn't mad Dalgina, so don't worry. It was only a little teasing and I'm sorry if I upset you." Once the toy was spotted by Kiara both puppies ran over to the acorn excitedly, but not before Pandora thanked Kiara with words, happy licks, and a wagging tail. "Your welcome." Dalgina ran up to Kiara with the acron in her mouth and promptly began to chew on it in between Kiara's legs. Laughing Kiara said, "I'm sure it is. But you know Dalgina, I'm not the safest wolf to play next to. Do you know why? It's because I eat puppies for breakfast, RAWR!" The Ikusei playfully nipped at Dalgina's back and pushed lightly at her side.

The snow wolf let loose a loud howl, as she stepped back. Kiara crouched into a playful position and readied herself to either chase the puppies or take an onslaught of small bodies.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread