Frolic Comic
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → OOC

Rather than attack, both puppies ran away from the larger wolf. Her white form was crouched in a playful position while her mind slowly counted, ticking down the seconds until she would pounce. The puppies were so small, it was only right for her to give them a head start. Kiara watched and waited. Pandora ran around a large drift of snow. Kiara smiled as her small head poked out and taunted the older wolf. Meanwhile Dalgina dived into the same snow drift and dug her way through to the other side. Once she emerged her own voice piped up with more taunts.

Three. Two. One. Kiara surged forward, her body easily transversing the snow. Once she reached the drift she coiled the muscles in her legs and jumped. Her white body flew through the air and soured over the drift and the puppies who took shelter behind it. Kiara landed a foot away from them, her bulky form had skid a little in the snow. Kiara turned around slowly, a mischievous smile spread across her face. "I think I will catch you. You see, I'm so very hungry."

Without warning the white wolf sprang forward, her jaws aiming for the empty space between the sisters. "Rawr, I'm hungry!" Just then Kiara pretended to trip, and allowed herself to roll in the snow. Her legs flailed in the air making her look like an upside-down turtle. "Ah, I'm gonna get you two!"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread