Chasing Feathers
Quote:Date: Fabruary 10
Time: Morning/Afternoon
Mood: Worry
Form: Lupus, may later change into Luperci

[html]

OOC: I could not think of a tittle o-O
WC: 429

Damn that bird! Her mind muttered loudly as she trotted through the land. Her gaze was lifted to the sky as her strong lithe form stood stationed amongst some rocks. Her gaze studied the sky above her, “Falcrin!” She barked up to the cloud filled sky, “Falcrin you damn bird where in the bloody hell did you go?” She growled up to the bridless sky. She then lowered her gaze her head dropped between her shoulders as her four legged body moved forward. “When I find you I’ll-” Her body suddenly jerked to a halt, her eyes grew wide as her nostrils flared. Her head lifted up from between her shoulders quickly, her tail swayed behind her as she breathed in deeply the scents that had hit her.

She moved forward, slowly but then fast. A steady trot forward until she came to a complete halt before, what she knew to be the border of a wolf pack territory. She lifted her nose to the gentle cool breeze and inhaled, her eyes grew wide. Amongst the many scents of wolves she spotted the small familiar scent of her hawk companion. Her mind ran with thought and then she did the one thing she did only once before when standing before the borders of a wolf pack. She lifted her head and released a calling howl. Her voice lifted and then lowered until the howl was drowned out by the winds.

The she wolf then lowered her head, her gaze plastered before her as she watched the sky and hoped that her winged companion had heard her. As she waited, her ears twitched and listened for any signs of others that had come to approach and investigate her call. She would not have meant to call forth the pack, for the she wolf had no intention of joining up. But her friend had flown far form her side, another of his wild goose chases she was placed on. She had to call him back, had to find him, and the only way she knew to bring her companion back to her, with out stepping over the border that separated pack territory and neutral territory, was to howl.

The wolf could feel her heart race within her chest as she stood and waited for her winged one to return. “Falcrin…” She whispered, “Falcrin where are you?” She pleaded with the sky.

There before the pack’s territory, there stood a wolf her gaze lifted to the sky and through into the territory of the pack that claimed the current land before her.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread