Chasing Feathers
[html]

OOC: wow, I'm sorry for the shortness.
WC: 181

The ears of the wolf twitched to the sound of a small howl, to the inexperience of the howl the wolf had begun to assume that its owner was young, possible a pup. The wolf’s ears twitched again as her gaze swung to the right, her mind was displeased with the outcome of her call. She had hoped her winged companions would screech his coming, but in her howl's return she got- pups that came from the pack’s territory. Deirdre’s gaze widen as they settled upon the young creatures that had approached her.

The wolf’s features softened as she answered the young cub’s question. A sucker for pups the she wolf would be as gently and friendly to them as she would not for many others. The wolf smiled, “Deirdre.” She stated calmly her gaze lifted away from the young things to grace the sky and then lower to view the path the two had come from, she then plastered her gray orbs upon the young creatures. “What are the two of you doing so far from your pack?” She asked.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread