Chasing Feathers
[html]

OOC: Sorry for being late. Big Grin.
WC: 292

One pup crossed the border and wondered toward the large female wolf. The she wolf tilted her head and smiled softly as the little pup’s nose came to sniff at her fur. Amused by the next thing that happened, Deirdre laughed as the cub stuck out her tongue and licked her fur. “Taste anything new?” She asked smiling at the little pup, “I’ve been running for a while, so my coat may taste dirty.” The she wolf laughed softly as her tail wagged a little behind her. The she wolf could not help but giggle as she partook in watching the young cub attempt to catch a glimpse at her own tongue. The young creature was adorable to the older wolf, and the sight of the two young creatures brought warmth into her. Deirdre could not help but keep a smile plastered upon her muzzle.

Her smile soon began to fail her as the second of the two pups spoke up and answered her previous question. The she wolf smirked a frown and then spoke, her gray gaze lowered to grace the two little creatures before her. “Yes,” she began. “There are bad guys, those who would wish to harm you and your kin.” She lowered her head between her shoulders, lowered it so that she could meet the young things at eye level. She spoke, “But I am not a bad guy, this I promise you.” She offered the little ones a smile, “I am looking for a friend. A hawk.” She lifted her gaze up to the sky and toward the territory that belonged to the pack that lived there. “He flew toward your home,” her gaze lowered again to meet the pups. “I am waiting for him to return…”

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread