Chasing Feathers
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the lateness and shortness of this post...we need something to happen. Big Grin
WC: 219

She was quickly amused by the protectiveness of the young pup over the other and this sight before her brought delight to her. Deirdre smiled warmly as she gazed upon the small little pups, “Don’t worry little ones, if there were any who wished harm upon either of you.” She grinned slyly, “I’ll deal with them.” She gazed down at the young pups, “I may not be of your pack, but I will not allow anyone to harm you.” Her tail wagged softly as she spoke this, her gaze lingered upon the young ones showing a gentle kind of spark. She spoke the truth; she would not allow anyone to harm the young things. Though she was not part of their pack, she loved children and would not allow anything to harm the young, even if there were no relation between her and those she desired to protect.

“Grynn?” The older she wolf spoke curiously, “If this Grynn is of the winged kind. Then yes, like Grynn.” She smirked, “My friend’s name is Falcrin.” She told the young one stealing a glance toward the north, “He enjoys leading me on chases.” She jested as she turned her gaze back to the two pups, “You have not by chance seen a red-tailed hawk flying around your pack’s territory, have you?”

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread