Chasing Feathers
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the late reply again. lol This time I'll try and reply sooner. Also Big Grin D does know Jace!...though if she remebers their meeting, is a whole different story. ^^
WC: 468

The older she wolf laughed as the little one returned to a playfulness she enjoyed seeing in all young ones. Deirdre grinned as her gaze turned to the pup, “well a hawk is a type of bird.” She went on to explain, “One similar to us as they are predators and hunt prey.” She beamed with joy as she spoke with the little one, “There are many types of birds, do you know what type of bird your friend is?” She asked softly, her gleeful gaze flickering behind them for only a moment. She shook her head, sighing as she soon knew that her companion would not return for some time.

That damn bird, her mind mumbled as she plastered a playful smile upon her muzzle. She barely heard the growl that erupted out from behind them; it was not until two names were snarled out into the opening that the wolf’s gaze came to be focused upon the third to step out from the pack’s territory. Deirdre, who had been sitting, quickly stood her body moving two steps back from the borderline. Her gaze darted to where the angry looking female stepped forward her voice reaching out to greet her.

Deirdre stood proud, showing that she would not be one to easily submit but to also show respect her tail had been lower and her body language read passive. She had no desire to make enemies or start a fight, especially when there were young about. The she wolf grinned in the only way her lupus form could and lowered her head in a respective bow, “I do not know.” She replied to the other her grey gaze sought out the luperci, “My companion flew through your territory, and as I am not of your pack I did not dare pass to go look for him.” Her head stayed bowed, her form neutral, “So I simply wait here in hopes that my companion will return to me.” She turned a smiling gaze toward the young pups, “and in my wait.” Her voice was calm, “Two of the young ones came to greet my call that I used to summon my friend.” She offered a small chuckle, “I had hoped to bring forth my companion with the howl, but it instead brought pups.”

After her explanation of the reason for her being there the she wolf found herself tilting her head in wonder, “We could have met once before.” Her voice reached out as her nose played with the scent of the other female, “But-” Her voice paused and then continued her gaze lingering upon the other older wolf, “You must forgive me if I do not recall who you are, though I will agree your scent is also familiar to me, if only slight.” She smirked.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread