Chasing Feathers
Maybe is time we end this now Big Grin

She allowed her anger to fade as she interacted with this lone woman, she had done no wrong after all, in truth Jace was partially grateful to her for keeping the children in one place long enough for her to find them. She graced the other with a toothy grin in response to her smirk, maybe they would meet again in future sometime, who knew. She nodded her head, a name for a name, too much had happened to this hybrid also to retain memory of every person she met on her travels.

"I used to be a wanderer like yourself, until I found my other half and these ones came along, with their brother and other sister." She looked down at the two children, Dalgina a quivering lump of fur and Keldava slightly braver still watching Deidre and her harsh gaze softened slightly before re-hardening, they had to learn to follow orders, that ability was crucial within a pack and was what kept it running smoothly. A flapping sound turned her head and she saw a bird reveal itself from within Ichika and make towards them, finally landing nearby. This one was a lot larger than Grynn and had plumage that was more striking but Jace retained her fondness for her friends companion.

Their interaction was peculiar and her head tilted sideways slightly as she strove to understand it. Finally she gave it up as a bad job and returned her attention to the hear and now, with gentle words she explained that she had to get her children back home before their father worried and came to find them,

"I trust you not to slink across our borders. You have your companion now. I wish you good day Deidre." It was a slight warning, not much though, just a statement that her presence within the Ichikan borders would be unwelcomed, unless she changed her mind upon being a wanderer and decided to join them instead. She waited a suitable amount of seconds and when no declaration so came forth she turned and ushered her young ones back into the forest.

Messages In This Thread