[J] Welcome Home
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Sebastian started forward confidently as Anann responded. He would have preferred it if Jazper had responded instead, if only due to his familiarity with the massive Alpha Male. Still, today would be a good chance to properly acquaint themselves with the mysterious Alpha Female of Casa di Cavalieri. If she was anything like Jazper, he was expecting a massive warrior.

The pair were just at the edge of the forest when they neared each other. Anann was big, nearly as tall as Hadley but not as muscular. Pretty in an Amazonian fashion, with strong and noble features. A brunette, with their typical down-to-earth strength, as he had come to associate. <{>

Sebastian bowed, understated charm exuding for his every pore. It wouldn't do to antagonise one leader while sleeping with the other. Besides, despite the fact that he disliked having to look upwards all the time, Anann had given him no reason to dislike her.

Salve, Madonna, he purred warmly, saffron eyes downcast. I am Sebastian, and this is Hadley. He gestured to the massive, timid male somewhat awkwardly. Jazper and Enzo accepted me a few weeks ago, and Dixie-May and I have recently added a significant amount to Casa's stores of wine? He let himself tail off into a question, to check if she had heard of him from either source.

Whatever the case, Sebastian soon spoke again. I recently bought Hadley's freedom from a slaver called Amy Sunders. A blonde wolf-coyote hybrid, I believe. I wanted to free him, and now I wish to... He broke off, trying to find the right word. Rehabilitate, I think, is your word for it. Rehabilitate him. Try to let him live life as he did before her. Sebastian rose from his bow, looking at the woman directly but respectfully. I thought that Casa di Cavalieri would be the best place to help him.

No one could accuse Sebastian of not getting straight to the point.

<style type="text/css">
.sebse b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c4947; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b0504; }
.sebse p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sebse {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3a1010; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4xRRo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 365px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#633736; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sebse p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sebse p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread