[J] Welcome Home
[html]
Going to go ahead and get you titled up now, feel free to continue this thread if you wish ^^ / +300

Anann’s pace slowed, her steps becoming lighter, as she witness Sebastian’s companion reaction towards. For the every moment the large hybrid had caught sight of her he had begin to cower and fear imbuing his scent as he attempted to hide behind the smaller male. A frown pulled at the lines of the Luna’s face, concern in her eyes. It’s alright. No one will harm you here. She spoke in a gentle, calming tone that was generally reserved for the horses. The poor soul, he was quite scarred, and not just physcially. From his demeanor she hardly expected they had been fairly earned in battle. Torture, she guessed. That or extremely harsh abuse.

Sebastian’s greeting was not one that Anann recognized, but she sensed no disrespect in the words, nor his actions. Which for some reason reminded her of the red-headed tailor in Cour des Miracles, Strelein. Yes, I know who you are. Though I had not heard about the wine. I thank you for that. Her tone was pleasant as she gave him a smile, though concern for his friend still lined her features. Oh, how she would love a whiskey still. and if only the aging process didn’t take so long. Though this was no time for such concerns.

Bought? Slaver? Oh, these were not foreign to Anann, but she had hoped that such a thing would never become common place in this part of the world. It was the same practice that had driven Anann to abandon her homeland. The only difference was that the Tosawi had not realized just how enslaved they truly were. It angered her to think that the festival had brought such trade so close to her home once again. Yes, of coarse. How could she deny Sebastian’s request, was it not their very purpose? Hadley, You are welcome to stay here, to become a member of our pack, if you want. Again her voice took to more soothing tones as she addressed the timid male, unsure if he would even respond to her.

<style type="text/css">
.anana b {font-weight:bold; color:#804344; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #250708; }
.anana p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.anana {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4e3636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ncesA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b5c52; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.anana p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.anana p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread