the sting of the whip on my shoulder
[html]

Word Count :: Borgata Coatl Slave Quarters Crap start no muse

The proud Salsolian male moved swiftly he had heard that a new slave had been taken and he was hoping that it would be an able body for him to use. He was along with many others where working to build a clinic where those who were hurt could be treated .Imhotep had fallen into a place where he was slowly coming out of his shell. He still spoke little of his past and chose to not think about it often. though when he came here he always seemed to think a little more of the past.

Imhotep smiled as he looked at those who were below him. one of the slaves that he knew of for the male helped him was sitting out side. Though it was rather nice out here. Imhotep looked down at him and the male showed him respect that appeased Imhotep. He actually got the respect that he had deserved. He walked past the male he stepped into the housing unit.

He looked around not sur what his plans were for the day but he would find out after he got a look at this new slave.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread