the sting of the whip on my shoulder
[html]

Word Count :: 500IDK if I can post here yet o.o breaking all the rules

Knowing that the male could not speak Imhotep had to watch him watch the way he moved and looked at him for some sign of meaning. Pulling out his things he had been watching the male and he could see his mood change from sheer hate to something more calming. Imhotep felt a little bad this man had most likely had a family and deserved better then this.

Standing Imhotep took the thing of water. Like this how was this man drinking. In Lupus didn't one need their tongue. "You want?" He asked as he moved towards him. "Trust a little no poison no drugs just water He spoke. Though thinking about it why should this man trust him? He sat down again closer. He took a sip to show him what else could he do?

He wished he could talk though that would most likely get the training medic into more trouble. Imhotep felt bad for him. He only wanted to make him work for him for the kindness he could give. He sighed. I help we do slow" He said tilting his own head a little showing him. "I wont hurt" he said as he looked at him.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread