[M]Lazy Day
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: sorry. someone challenged me to a spree XD

Amy eyed the Echo wolf suspiciously. There was no way he had just 'found' her hot springs. Just no way. Well, she hadn't exactly been careful keeping it hidden going in this time, so it might be partly her fault. Being lost was hard to swallow though. Most canines had a built in homing device. It was weakened for dogs, but the years living without humans was slowly starting to introduce those more feral instincts that allowed them to live without them. Amy's ears raised from their normally folded position, studying him.

Seeing the blush it occurred to Amy that she'd rushed out so quickly that she'd forgotten her clothes. Luckily she had the dignity of a queen, and didn't flush with the embarrassment that was now burning through her veins. At least he seemed appreciative of the sight. Amy was starting to round out a little with her pregnancy, marring her beauty. One could still see it in the curves of her body and long legs, but her swelling stomach did quell that to an extent. At least it was just a small bump. Amy wasn't looking forward to the melon form she would hold at the end of the month. She snorted as he spoke. Well Echo, you can help me by not so openly staring. Surely you've seen a female before?

Turning she moved back to where she'd dropped her clothes. Not bothering to dry herself Amy pulled her jeans on, followed by a dark green blouse that she buttoned up, leaving open at the top to dip down to her breasts. She slipped her short sword back on, as well as strapping her daggers on. The wet clothes clung to her body, only slightly better than wearing nothing. Amy returned to her visitor, looking at him carefully. My name's Amy Sunders.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread