[M]Lazy Day
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Following another's scent simply because it was there was the activity of someone who was looking for trouble of some sort. Echo might be lost, but he would have been better off by far trying to trace his way back to whatever pack he came from. Well, that didn't matter now. Her soak had been interrupted, and now she had this wolf to deal with. Sighing Amy stretched, noting his gaze falling upon her weapons. Grinning she looked up at him. I'm not the damsel in distress type of girl.

Not by a long shot. She was the wicked witch they needed rescuing from, rather. Cheered up by his admiring gaze Amy sat down on a nearby rock. She studied the wolf again, noticing the tip tips deckling his dark fur. What were you doing to get lost? Perhaps I could help solve your quest. If he was looking for something that he needed, Amy was more than willing to oblige. On the other hand, if he irritated her too much Amy just might find the outlet she'd been craving for her frustration.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread