[M]Lazy Day
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy closed her eyes, concentrating on the hunger scratching inside of her. His agreement to play would have made Amy happy normally, but the mood swing had left her rather grumpy instead of just bored and annoyed. His way of agreeing was charming though. It kept her from snapping his head off in a fit. Instead she just let out a huff, looking around for something to do. It had to satisfy her sudden craving. That would be the only way to return her mood.

Her sharp eyes fixed back on Echo. Hiding somewhere in this clearing is a prize. I'll give you hints, but I won't tell you what it is. You'll be in charge of seeking it out and bringing it to me. When you do, I'll give you a reward. The rules were simple, and if Amy described what she was craving, he would hopefully find something that would fit it, allowing her craving to be satisfied without too much effort on her part. Grinning she waited for his acceptance.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread