Contemplation
[html]
lalalalala

As he'd approached, the red and white collie had greeted him in a manner he associated with Ichika. He allowed a soft smile to curl his lips as he settled his back against the tree opposite the female, his tail out at an awkward angle for a moment before he shuffled his bum forward, setting his tail to the side so that it would be more comfortable. Namaste Neela. He murmured softly, a creamy hand coming up to brush his hair away from his eyes. It would need cutting soon, but he had no idea who would be willing to do so for him. It was only a few short moments before a snort escaped the female, her voice coming again. Saul allowed himself a hearty chuckle before he nodded softly. It'll soon turn into a tradition, don't you worry. He answered softly, a sigh escaping him. Despite the coincidence, Saul enjoyed Neela's company and he was pleased he'd stumbled upon the female tonight.

As his question was asked, Neela seemed to come back down from wherever she was hanging above them. A quick glance appeared to be given to the pink scar on her arm before her scornful tones came. He hadn't heard about this incident and he was immediately intruiged. Of course, it was doubtful Neela knew the name of the blonde dog- it wasn't something you stopped to consider when another was attacking at your borders. It must have been some fight. He mused as she lay her arm in his outstretched paw. She was warm and comforting, even as she reassured him that it no longer hurt. Critical green eyes looked at the scar for a little while before he released her. He nodded softly, his tongue running out to wetten his lips before he sighed.

There isn't much I could have done about the scarring even if you had come to me when it happened... although I would have been able to help with the pain and the bleeding.

He said, a small smile on his lips. He would have been able to give her some herbs or something to help the pain and stop the bleeding. But there was nothing he could do now about it, so he allowed himself to concentrate on what she was asking him now. In fairness, since the festival started he hadn't returned to their home just yet, so there wasn't much to tell. "I haven't been back to Ichika since the festival started, but I'll be going back up at the beginning of February. Everything is alright I think- X'yrin and Saluce are going back up a few days before me to make sure everything is okay. I think Kiara stayed behind..." He said, and really that was the only information he could give her. He would know more when he returned in a few days, but for now that was enough. "How was your trip?" He asked, green eyes shining slightly in the minimal light.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
502+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread