Contemplation
[html]
spreeeee mode activated! <33

Her arm lay in his and it wasn't hard for him to detect the slight jump that ran through the female had he'd touched the sensitive skin. An apologetic smile traced across his lips as he released her, hoping that he hadn't caused any more damage and not too much pain whilst examining the clearly healing wound. There was honestly not a lot he could have done about the situation and there was no point swelling on it. Still, her soft grunt made him smile before her words caused a soft chuckle in the man. He could see that Neela was not a fighter, but she'd stuck up for a pack-mate and had received the scars as penance for her troubles. I don't think anyone is ever glad to get in a fight, but you helped Kiara so it wasn't for nothing He offered in return, both of them sounding as if they needed to justify themselves.

It was easy to slip into conversation with Neela- she was a relatively happy and friendly person and the only other interaction he'd had with her had been pleasant enough after their initial confusion upon meeting. Saul had enjoyed himself, up on the deck of the Meria with the red lady next to him. There was nothing romantic about it- she was a companionable person and Saul felt himself falling into an easy friendship with the female. She answered his question, commenting on the weather and her trip to Halifax. He nodded softly, a smile on his lips. I'm glad you had a good time... He said, almost too low for her to hear. She seemed preoccupied enough though, her ears twitching back and forth and an uncomfortable look on her face.

A few beats of silence followed before Neela jumped on another port of conversation. Saul would have happily let the conversation die down- she didn't seem the type to want or need to fill the silences and Saul would have been grateful for the reprieve. But she commented on the festival and Saul chuckled softly. I met a relative... other than Eclipse, my siblings and my aunt, I've never met another Stormbringer. She was a Soulstorm, so is closer related to Eclipse... But it was nice to know my family isn't a dying line. He said, thinking back to his amusing meeting with Lilin. She was a nice person and Saul thought that he might visit her down near Halifax when he could. Neela asked if he'd done any trading and he nodded softly. Yeah, I found a trader who had a couple of horses and things. I got another horse and three pouches of medical herbs that I couldn't find up near Ichika. I wanted to see if I could find a bird trader, I'm interested in acquiring an avian companion. Saul chuckled, reaching both his arms behind his head as he leaned back. It was a nice night and he was glad of the good company.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
497+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread