Contemplation
[html]
spreeeee mode activated! <33

He could almost see that the subject was something awkward for Neela. As soon as the words had left his mouth, he could see her arms flit down to her sides, her fingers digging in to the mud and swirling to create patterns. Her change in demeanour left him no doubt that she found the subject difficult and he instantly felt bad about bringing it up. Of course, there was no way he could have known that his good news would be something that upset the red and white female, he wasn't clairvouyent. She spoke however, apparently trying to glaze over the avoident behaviour. "Yeah, its nice to know I have someone to go to." He agreed, green eyes critical as he looked at her. She seemed to want to share and Saul was perfectly happy to listen. It wasn't a very happy story however and he frowned softly.

"I'm sorry to hear that Neela... I might not be blood family, but I'll always be here for you if you need me."

He tried to reassure her, although he had no idea if she would take heed of his words. He meant it though- he would be there for her if she ever needed him. Green eyes were quick to see the regretful look on her face and he hoped that she wasn't beating herself up too badly for revealing something deeply personal. He wasn't there to judge her and he certainly wasn't going to say anything to anyone else about what Neela told him. Of course, she seemed to perk up a little as she heard about him wanting a bird. He allowed his face to lift up in surprise as she told him about having a bird of her own- Grynn.

"You're very knowledgeable on this subject!" He commented as she launched into a description about the birds themselves. He lapped it up eagerly, wishing that there might be some way for Neela to be there when he bought his bird. She seemed to know so much and he was glad that she'd be around for him to learn from. He laughed softly as she spoke to him in soft chirps and clicks, a strange language that meant very little to him. Perhaps he would be able to learn some of what she'd said. "Low speech would be amazing to learn. And very useful as well." He said, his head nodding softly, his chin brushing his chest. He allowed his train of thought to drift for the moment, before green eyes came back up. "How did you acquire the Meria?" He asked, curious about the boat she owned.

OOC ENDING
Saul and Neela continue to talk, Neela reveals how she acquired the Meria and Saul tells her he doesnt know how to sail or anything. They don't do a lot more than that!

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
440+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread