ice kept getting thinner
[html]
OOC / + 452

She indeed did recognize him, and her tail wagging showed that she was of no threat, despite her obvious connection with Inferni. How funny it was that despite Zalen’s extreme prejudice towards coyotes, he found that Vesper and the female he had met a moon’s turn ago, Myrika, both of Inferni, were cordial acquintances. However, this would not change his opinion, not yet, though it did make him more comfortable with the idea of the Infernians. Zalen did not plan on going running back to his pack-mates telling them that it was alright to go off and revel with coyotes. Such a thing was preposterous, and dangerous.

She did submit to him, somewhat, but she was still outside the borders, and a friend, so he did not mind how lazy it was. Instead, he wagged his tail back at her, his stance, though awkward due to this form, was relaxed. She spoke of how she had heard of New Dawn conception and that she wished to come see for herself. He nodded, Yes, it is true that we settled here a moon’s turn ago. I am the Alpha, and I was set upon this destiny by the ghost of my great-grandmother and the love of my now mate and partner. He smiled crookedly, for he understood how strange that must sound, to mention a ghost and sudden romance in one sentence. But it was of no matter if she believed him or not, it was the truth either way.

Then, sitting back on his haunches, Zalen made note of a difference in her scent; thought she showed herself in lupus form, as he had seen her before, her smell was now obviously tainted with that of the Luperci. So, you have been changed I see. Pity, you were perfect as a forever four legger. He gave her strange grimacing look, remembering how adamant she had been about remained a non-Luperci. He wondered who changed her, and if it had been willingly.

Then, returning to the first scent that had caught his attention, he cocked his head at the coy-girl, You now belong to Inferni? I will have you know that your kind is not welcome here, save a girl named Myrika, who I had chosen as my envoy between our two packs. But then, continuing, his voice soft, But if you are a member then you are also welcome at the borders, but not inside I am afraid. You were the first coyote I met that did not anger me so, and that way you shall remain. He held out a paw to her, not sure what the gesture would do other than to convince her of the sincerity of his words.

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread