Play the hours away
[html]

Word Count → 290 :: Out of Character text.

Sophie squirmed eagerly as a piece of the strange-smelling paper was put down in front of her, as well as a small palette of paints. Sophie didn't need much, as she was very careful with the amount she used; there was no need to be wasteful, after all. Before she could get started, one tiny paw lifted to pat gently at the paint, a voice sounded from beside her, and she turned her head, wobbling slightly from her uplifted paw as she blinked up at the dark wolf above her. It was Caprica! With a little grin and a wag of her tail, Sophie shuffled to a less dangerous position and set her paw down on the grass.

"Hi Caprica!" She chirped, and then looked down at her as-yet blank paper, nodding eagerly. "Yeah, I'm a painter! I make lotsa stuff!" She said happily, and nodded toward the spaces on the tent where her artwork had been hung, glancing around proudly. She was hoping to be able to take some of them home with her when the festival was over; but she couldn't roll them up and take them while they were wet, and she never stuck around long enough for them to dry. By the time she came back, they'd been given a place on the tent's inner walls, and she didn't want to ask for them to be taken down. That would be a bit selfish of her.

With a shy glance at Caprica, she flattened her ears and blinked at her friend curiously, tilting her head. "Are you a artist too? Wanna paint with me?" She asked hesitantly, and waved her tail a bit more. Boothe didn't like painting; he preferred the more athletic pursuits.

<style type="text/css">
.sophly .space {float:right; width:115px; height:260px;}
.sophly b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sophly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sophly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sophly {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a19fc4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DujCo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#352b37; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread