Play the hours away
[html]

Caprica could not distinguish the girl's pieces from the others around the tent: most of them were good to look at though, in all manner of earthy pigments and tones, and they really lent a festive atmosphere to the interior. "That's great, dude. This place looks real pretty. I'm not an artist, but I met one in Aniwaya recently," she answered. He'd drawn her portrait, and been rather complimentary about it too. It seemed artists came in all shapes and sizes, though; little Sophie couldn't be more different to Light Goldenfeather if she tried. "I'm envious of anyone with art skills, it looks like fun but I ain't much good with a brush or pen - it's harder than it looks!" she added, meaning to praise the girl for her endeavour. Ever-encouraging, that was Caprica. "Maybe you could show me how to get started!" she suggested. "Do we have to decide what we're painting first, or just go right ahead?"

Image courtesy of Ant Jackson@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_CapDa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3913/angelo2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:82px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484848; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 {background-color:#030303; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ababab; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9056/angelom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_CapDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread