Play the hours away
[html]

Words:

Suddenly it all became clear which were Sophie's pictures: the ones composed of colourful footprints. Or, well, some of them- Caprica had no doubt that a skilful tracker could have worked out from the pup's individual pawprint which were hers and which were other children's pieces, but Caprica was not as learned in this field as she could have been. "I get it," she smiled at her tiny friend. "So anybody can do it! Now that's my kinda art!" Leaning forward she immersed her hand in a puddle of purple before transferring the sticky extremity to the same piece of paper. Her mark besides Sophie's looked simply immense - really, Caprica had very unladylike hands and her paw filled the entire rest of the sheet. She glanced apologetically at the girl. "Uh, I guess this one is finished now!" Peeling her hand away, she sat back to admire the work. Little and large. Anybody looking at it would think she was Sophie's dad.

"I'm gonna need a bigger paper! Or hey… wait…" The D'Angelo grabbed another sheet with her clean hand and put her five purple fingers in the centre, arranged with the longest two spread apart at the top and the other three bunched together at the bottom. When she lifted it up, the arrangement was odd, but she managed to see a picture in it anyway. "That look like anythin' to you?"

Image courtesy of Ant Jackson@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_CapDa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3913/angelo2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:82px 0px 0px 0px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484848; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_CapDa1 {background-color:#030303; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ababab; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9056/angelom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_CapDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread