[m] Right on target
[html]

He laughed at her, her words where harsh. Did she really think that he really cared what she thought, of felt?! Really! If she thought for one single second that her pretty little rear was something that he thought twice about, she was sadly fooling. She would lose this contest and he would see to it.
Rojo was twisted, when there was something that he wanted he would see to it no matter the cost morally, or any other ways the cost was never too high for him, and with the moral standing the male had he would take anything. ”You call that smelly mess of wolves customers?” The male poked fun at the company she was allowing to be around her table, the male was never a fan of wolves, well other than his mother, however she had learned to respect, love and honor the coyote male that was his father and her mate.

The male mocking tipped his head down to the female, with the golden fur upon her body. He wanted her mad; he liked his ladies with a bit of a fight in them. It made the game that much more enjoyable. ”So tell me pretty maiden with a face of an angel what price would you like? I know what I want when I win the game, but we can pretend that we are going to let you win.” The male boosted as he looked her up and down licking his lips.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread