[m] Right on target
[html]The wolf and coyote mix glared at the female as she did not show the same respect that he had her. Rojo glared over at her, with a nod, he drew two arrows, and he knew that he would have to move quickly. First the male shot the first arrow, and then quickly re angled and then shot the second arrow. They flew though the air, as they danced, the male watched at the first arrow came below the female’s arrow, tipping it to interfere with the bull eye. The male smiled as he watched the first arrow shook as it hit with much force and power. The second one stripped the feathers off the dog’s arrow, hitting right in the target. His head snapped over looking at her. ”Uh-oh…” He smirked as he looked at her; he licked his lips looking her up and down. ”So how about you give your-self to me.” He was not going to let her win; this was just a petty game. He walked over to her, as his hand ran over her breast. He chuckled as he hissed pulling his hand down the side of it, and then away. He smiled; he knew that no matter what she was going to be his prize. ”I think I’m just going to claim you as mine; now.” He smiled as he pulled her into him, kissing her upon her neck and shoulders. He did not hold her tight, he wanted her to have the choice, but really there was not going to be any winning this fight. [/html]

Messages In This Thread