[m] Right on target
[html]

I think Rojo needs to make her a choker chain.

The male snarled feeling the pain that she brought onto him, it was not unwelcomed, she was able to match the anger and the hate that he had for the world with her own. It was an unholy matter that the two found each other, and after a over rated contest over bragging right, the two gave into what each other wanted the most.

Feeling her pressure around his long male hood the male yipped with a groan, as he took his hand wrapping it around the female hair, with a grunt he pushed her mouth further down as he bucked into her mouth, she would do what he wanted and she would be good. The male was going to have to find her a collar, something much nicer than that of Kiara’s. ”But baby, my cock is my best part. Just like how your hate for everyone and everything, turns me on. “ The male shifted around pulling her back as he had allowed her a taste of his length. ”Your sexy, powerful and sexy.”

He had to confess to her, as he took the female, rolling her to her knees, he moved her tail out of the way as he spilled into her tender lady area, the male snarled leaning down over her. Trusting his hips into her, his one knee bent, his foot planted firmly upon the ground. Claws digging into her side as he slammed him-self into her. He smiled feeling the warmth of her body coving his own. ”You are going to be mine, and you will come to me again wanting to feel this. You know you want it.” Just as much as he wanted her. The one hand pulling away from her hip as he smack her rear again, he loved out tight she was. Reaching down and around her he teased the tiny slit in the lady lips that he was trusting into and out of her. ”So now that I have a new toy, what would you like to be called? Or shall I just keep calling you Bitch?” The male huffed as he felt the swelling in his penis that he was trusting into her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread