[m] Right on target
[html]

The male hissed, as his lips gathered up around his teeth snarling As he trusted him-self into her, sending waves of pleasure though her body. The male felt the hand go around his neck, she would never ever do that to him, and he knew she was going have to be trained in really who was in charge, she pulled away from the wonderful sex that they were having, the male would not allow the pain of being punched to faze him. He felt the sudden coldness left on his shaft.

Jumping up he ran after her, taking her by the hair, as he used his claws to grip into her shoulders. ”Fine; Bitch. You are mine.” The male snarled as he took her into his arms kissing down with harsh nips upon her neck, chin and shoulder. He went up to her ear whispering to her. ”I will tame this Lynx, and she will purr every time I am around her.” The male said, holding her still the male went down upon her nipples licking around them, and kissing them. With a powerful feeling in his loins the male put his teeth down upon her nipples. Call out to your master. Call to me baby.” The male pulled her in, not giving her a choice, running him-self into her. He sighed softly, yes this was the best match for him. She was deadly, he had seen she had no issues with killing, and neither did he. He knew she was the best match for him. The male would not verbally say anything to the female, he wanted to be with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread