[m] Right on target
[html]

Claws ran down her back to her hips allowing her to do all the work, his cold digits held her firmly onto him. Rojo would not allow her the freedom that she would want till he was done with her. The male would give her a night that she would not soon forget. The male allowed her this power for just so long. They where a match, both refusing to submit to the other. Both holding onto to the power that they needed to keep up with the life style that had made. The male dug his feet into the ground as he shifted around holding her hips, and he attack her with trust into her, forcing her down onto him, forcing her to stay on him, the male growled as the swollen knot finally pushing up into her, making her locked onto him. ”Oh you’re a treat Bitch The word was spoken a manner that was much softer, more caring. The male took his arms, wrapping them around her holding her onto him, as he sprayed into her the hot sticky seeds of life.

He knew in a way that needed to submit to each other, they both where angry souls that felt this bond. They needed to each other to fuel that hate to others, and to fill that tiny bit of void that needed to have touches that were not mean from another. ”I call to you, as my mistress, as you will call to me as your master. ALWAYS.” He declared as he trusted into her. He pulled her down as he sucked upon her nipples.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread