All that glitters is gold.
[html]

WC:300

Saluce watched her, crossing his arms and listening intently. She seemed to have known a bit about Ichika, mentioning llamas several times, and the intent wasn’t missed by him. But that was something he wasn’t able to trade so he simply smiled and nodded to her. Her mention of a walk and her sly little smile and beckon for him to join him where too much for him to resist. A broad grin slowly crept over his mouth as he followed her. Just like the man he was, he took a moment to admire her backside before letting long strides catch him back up to her.

What he had been looking for had been in poor supply, while the festival had many things, the types of things he was actually looking for where very scarce if not completely absent from the various traders. Eyebrows arched again at her mention of llamas and he could only smile as he let her take hold of the conversation.

“Ichika does have Llamas but I’m sad to say that I’m not able to trade any of them. But as I did state I do have several weapons and some of my mates furs left over.” He added quietly, smirking quietly. “I’ve actually been looking for precious metals and other metal stock to finish up re-doing my blacksmith shop. But here lately since there seems to be none of those things around, I’ve been just looking for anything of interest.” What was interesting to him, he had no idea. He had already gotten X’y her engagement gift and he really didn’t need anything for himself. Maybe he’d look for someone for Nayru, and Saul and their two children. He wasn’t sure. He filtered through the crowd, keeping up with the white woman, sometimes having to excuse himself between rowdy fair goers.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread