a foot upon the watchtower
[html]

WC:btw, she is speaking english now right? because you never stated what langauge she was speeking in your first post

The blues of the male watched and he remained quiet while the woman spoke. For what was a long story was summarized in a very short sentence. The whole situation seemed very odd to him and for a wolf such as himself he didn’t care to feel like there was a whole other part he was missing. The brute sat for a moment letting a silence fall between the two of them. Having no reason yet to be rude he remained pleasantly neutral to the woman and her children. A long pause, usually was meant to unnerve, but his form seemed to move once again, standing back up to all fours. For now his part was done.

“While my mate is on her way, I ask that you consider this, We keep no secrets in this pack, if you come with secrets and lies then they will come out, and there is nothing that irritates or angers me then being lied to. We want our pack to be a family, if you bring bad kharma with you, again I ask you to state it, we are not unkind, if bad kharma follows and you are willing to work and be a faithful member then we will have no problems. But you have to state them upfront, else hiding them only means you are not willing to change or work toward fixing those issues.” With that he stood and walked a few feet from the border, raising his head a long calling howl filled the sky. He called for the woman whom held a better head on her shoulders when it came to these things.

He turned back to her with a smile, still trying to be friendly. "Whom are these wolves who can vouch for you? I may not go running to check today but I may make a quick trip soon enough"

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread