a foot upon the watchtower
[html]

ah, yeah she's speaking in english now ^^ XD

Word Count → 000

Io's eyes narrowed swiftly. Was he making her out to be a liar? Perhaps this was true. She would always have secrets. Most, if not all, Io didn't, wouldn't, speak aloud to most of the world. But still it didn't mean she was a bad person. A person that bad things had happened to, yes. But the hybrid had never killed nor injured a person knowingly in her life. She'd hit out a few times, often in rare times of anger. But she was far, far from a violent person. Her natural reflex were verbal, as litheness ran thicker in her veins that brute force. 'I assure you. I am no liar' she replied with a smile, perhaps slightly put on. There were things she was always willing to change, especially for the better of her children. But of course, things like Estrella's true parentage would never be revealed. More for her own well being than Io's. In fact most things she did were for her children. 'Xyza Glow, Aeron Ganesa, Leon Austral. And I'm sure my former leaders will speak also'.

When his mate arrived, Io smiled. A public display of affection, how nice. There was no sarcasm in her mental note, it truly did please her to see others happy. Dymtr, who was no stood close behind her scoffed, clearly displeased by the soppy show. In a gentle movement, Io's back leg nudged him softly. Sometimes he forgot his manners. It was rare, edging on never, that she used any real violence on them. Never had she caused them serious harm and never she would. 'Morning' she greeted.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread