a foot upon the watchtower
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Patiently the Seiki waited for Saluce’s report only turning her head to acknowledge the female again with a smile to her morning greet. Her full attention was given her to mate when he filled in the essential gaps needed to become abreast. Another potential this time from a neighboring pack. Though she knew little of them outside of their leader personally, she knew the Anathemans to be Ichika’s neighbors and therefore a possible risk should this joining proposal serve more as a request for asylum then a genuine change in venue. However while it was her duty to be skeptic to some degree, it would not wholly make up her persona. And so upon the end of her mate’s report, the woman returned her full attention to the small family truly allowing her eyes to survey them all, even down to the disgruntled child who looked like he wanted to be elsewhere.

“To relinquish one home for another is never an easy feat,” she began softly, her eyes not leaving the child. “Especially when all parties may not want this to be.“ She lifted her gaze to the hybrid female, offering sincerity by way of the subtle tip of her head and understanding eye to the situation the family was placed in. “I cannot say for certain if this will be an advantageous solution for you, but I must ask why you have chosen these lands to be your new home. We are accepting to all backgrounds and creeds, providing they do not compromise the well-beings of our growing family, but some fact cannot be made obscure and are better presented to the front. So I ask, my friend. Why leave your home to live in Ichika? What do you believe we can provide for you that your prior home could not?”

303 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread